Cast iron cookware is made of pure pig iron and hand-casted by traditional craftsmanship. Its trace elements are pure and unique active iron atoms are easy to absorb. After being processed by modern technology, the products are beautiful and generous, not easy to stick and not easy to burn. Compared to other cookware:
1. The aluminum in aluminum tableware accumulates excessively in the human body, which has the effect of accelerating aging and has a certain adverse effect on human memory.
2. Iron tableware, but do not use rusty iron tableware, because it can cause vomiting, diarrhea, loss of appetite and other symptoms.
3. Ceramic tableware, but the glaze in many ceramics contains lead, and lead is toxic.
4. Copper tableware. Normal people need to add 5 mg of copper every day to meet the needs of the human body. High copper content can cause hypotension, vomiting, jaundice, mental disorders and even partial liver necrosis.
5. Stainless steel tableware, nickel and titanium in stainless steel are harmful to the human body for a long time. Therefore, the use of active iron atoms in high-quality cast iron pots is the inexhaustible fountain of life that supplements iron elements. Cookware has experienced the evolution of pottery, porcelain, iron, aluminum, stainless steel, etc., as everyone knows, pottery, porcelain It is fragile. Although iron pans are good for the human body, they are easy to rust. Although aluminum products are light and durable, people already know that aluminum is the main culprit of children’s growth retardation and Alzheimer’s disease. Heavy metals that are harmful to the human body, such as nickel and titanium, are not suitable for long-term use. According to this situation, we boldly adopt the ones produced in the most advanced countries in the world, which are beneficial to the human body, easy to wash, no rust, acid and alkali resistance, and long life The coating for cast iron processing is sprayed on the surface of cast iron after a special process to make cast iron cookware. After the coating used in the cast iron pot is fired at high temperature, the surface does not rust, and the coating can slowly dissolve out of the body during the cooking process Iron, calcium, and the trace elements lithium and strontium. It has the function of inhibiting the decline in physical fitness caused by environmental pollution. It is an ideal replacement product for current diet cookers. This product is stable due to the use of sand mold casting. Due to the loose internal structure, strong heat absorption capacity and high heat storage energy, it can slowly release heat into the food, ensuring the uniformity of food heating, thereby ensuring the original flavor of the food, and many nutrients are not destroyed, saving energy.
Post time: Oct-22-2020