Grill Pan G5126
Place of Origin: Hebei, China
Model Number: G5126
Grill Type: Charcoal Grills
Metal Type: Cast Iron
Feature: Easily Cleaned
Safety Device: Flame Safety Device
Product name: 17 x 10 inches Cast Iron Reversible Grill Griddle
Material: Cast Iron
Coating: Vegetable Oil
Shape: Rectangle Shape
Keywords: Barbeque Charcoal Grill
Usage: Cast Iron BBQ grill
Package: Brown Box
17 x 10 inches Cast Iron Reversible Grill Griddle
1. Cast iron tava griddle allows you to avoid the toxic fumes that accompany most cookware. Cast iron can also replace aluminum cookware, which may also pose health hazards.
2. Besides the stove, you can use a non stick cast iron tava griddle in the oven, at any temperature. This comes in handy for making corn bread, frittatas, and flat bread.
3. It is nonstick. Surprisingly, a preheated cast iron cookware rivals the qualities of non-stick cookware, as long as it is properly seasoned and cared for.
4. Cast iron non stick flat pans is easy to clean up. Not only does food easily lift off from cast iron cookware, soap is not needed or recommended, since it erodes the seasoning.
5. There are health benefits. You can actually boost your iron intake from eating food cooked in cast iron tava griddle. This vital mineral is crucial for maintaining energy levels, and it helps strengthen immune systems.
6. It is inexpensive
7. Food cooks beautifully. Using cast iron tava griddle you can create restaurant-quality, homemade fish sticks, potato pancakes and French toast, complete with golden brown, crispy exteriors.
8. Cast iron is sturdy and wears well. Since it does not scratch, there is no need to use plastic utensils, and there is no fear of using your silverware to stir or scoop.
9. In an emergency, cast iron non stick flat pans can be used over any heat source. As such, many disaster planning lists include cast iron as the survival cookware of choice.
10. It has been used for thousands of years. Natural News readers already understand how new technologies are often the least healthy, while those used by earlier generations are often more beneficial.